gap intelligence’s 3Ts is proud to take part in the ENF Holiday Toy Drive this year. 3Ts, gap’s community service committee which stands for Time, Talent and Treasure, have hosted numerous events throughout the year, but this event is extra special. Why? The deserving recipients of the toys collected are the children in the Oncology/Hematology Unit of Rady Children’s Hospital in San Diego. This is gap intelligence’s first year partnering with the Emilio Nares Foundation having held a toy drive benefitting Rady Children’s Hospital last year.
Our office is ready to spread some holiday cheer and we hope to have our donation box overflowing with gifts. We so are excited to be supporting the Emilio Nares Foundation for their tireless effort in helping low-income families with children battling cancer. If you are in the neighborhood, please feel free to drop by with an unwrapped toy. You’ll need to hurry though because toys are due by December 14.
If you are interested in donating a gift, here are a few helpful guidelines:
- Please keep all items unwrapped
- We accept gifts for all genders and ages (infants to 18 years old)
- Please remember that blankets or rattlers make great gifts for babies
- Please remember gifts for teenagers such as gift cards
- Please do not donate clothes or iTunes gift cards
- Please feel free to donate stuffed animals
- Please feel free to donate toiletries for families
If you would like more information or would like to participate, please click here at ENF.