gap intelligence, a marketing research firm located in Point Loma, is now accepting resumes to fill an open Data Associate role. The role of a Data Associate includes collecting and organizing large data sets using Excel, writing business reports, and addressing internal client inquiries.
Required skills and values
- Accountability and willingness
- Previous experience with handling large volumes of data or repetitive tasks
- Obtained a Bachelor's degree
- Marketing, Market Research, Sciences, Economics, or Liberal Arts background preferred
- Business writing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Excellent time management skills and self-starter
gap intelligence is a values led company. We care about each other and our clients, and recognize that business plays a central role in our community. For those who are interested in being considered seriously for this position, please provide a writing sample detailing your three most cherished personal values and why they are important to you.
Position will begin as a part-time position, moving into a full-time position as the ideal candidate grows and takes on more responsibility.
We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and live a culture rarely found in private industry.
How to Apply
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org